Sunday 15 September 2013

Sharmin



 Happy Birthday to you ,
  Happy Birthday to you,
  Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday..
  Happy Birthday to VANI ! *claps*

So you're a year older now. 18 ? But You're very much matured for your age. VERY MUCH. and I meant it from deep of my heart ( this sounding like a love confession) . I wouldnt say that negative maturity, but you are very well versed with portions of almost everything , and I am very surprised because I've came across many spoil lass of your age, and you totally remind me of ME , 5 years back .

I love talking to you, Mummyji :P but at times I am afraid what If i am not be able to talk with you regarding certain topics, but whatever it, you're definitely a very smart girl and I truly believe you will achieve a lot in life (psychologist instinct ;) ) years to come. I might switch channels and find you debating in one of it, trust me, I'll spend half of my day to listen to your talks, very logical they have always been ( I would love to listen to whole day but I can never miss my pageant videos :'D) .

I am looking forward to have more conversation with you and I hope you can bring up some good topics, hahah, I am not good at this and YES, I want this friendship to last forever . Ps : I have read everything written by you and I am more than Impressed. 

God bless you with lots of success, and as your birthday arrives, every year, I pray that you will find and walk more paths of success. 

With a bucket full of prayers, & a bag filled with love, wishing you a very happy,prosperous Birthday !!


No comments:

Post a Comment