Saturday 14 September 2013

Aditya Verma





I nvr had enuff conversation wid Vani but yes by the way she toks she sounds a bit caring, smart, loud nd loyal to me. She is easy to talk nd seems supportive.. She needs to have the last say in everything..nd yes how can I forget she is a gud Punjabi song translator as well :D
If you are getting bored and at the same time u want to have a productive conversation with anyone thn beliv me she is a farbetter option thn scrolling on facebook and yawning :P
I still don’t knw whn nd why she is named “Mummyji” but I guess she 
deserves that title coz she is good at taking care of my sis (Nano) nd my sistr’s BF (Firangan).
She has a charm of long-term frndshp nd I guess u don’t have any plans of losing such a supportive friend like her evr ..as far as I m concerned I will 
probably look forward to have-rapprochement with her as the tym pass by.
Anyways, its her birthday so this day probably gonna be spcl for her…but I wish tht everyday of her life be as spcl as today,success tumble down her knees, and her achievements be on heights.
Have a bright nd successful future nd don't let anyone see the glimpse of problems over your face..in short keep smiling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment